WIOA Training Program Application Process
To apply for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding, follow the steps below.
Veterans Priority of Service Notice
(Provide a copy of your DD214)
Read first: Instructions for WIOA Program Applicants - gives information about what documents are required depending on individual situations.
1) Complete a 4-Page WIOA application (pdf version that can be printed and filled in). You can also fill out the application by clicking the link in the left menu titled WIOA Application and submit it electronically.
2) Complete your Career Plan and submit appropriate documents. Information can be found using the links below:
- Your desired occupation must appear on Approved Local Training Occupations for McHenry County.
- Training program desired must appear on the Approved Training Programs database: Approved Training Providers (IWDS)
- Click on "Consumer Info"
- Click on "Illinois' statewide list of WIOA-certified training programs"
- Read if you desire CDL training - additional documentation required.
3) Submit all required application documents pertaining to your own particular situation.
Do NOT sign up for any training before you are accepted into our program. All steps are required AND a WIOA registration authorization will be issued by a Career Planner upon training approval.
The McHenry County Workforce Network, is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request accommodations, please contact our Equal Opportunity Officer Peggy Sarbaugh-McNally at email@example.com or (815) 334-2776. All voice telephone numbers may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment by calling TTY (800) 526-0844 or 711