- Workforce Center Resource Room staff can assist in filing an online claim on www.ides.illinois.gov.
- Questions regarding existing claims - Call 1-800-244-5631.
- Job seekers – “Find a Job” on Illinois Job Link.
- Employers – “Find Employees” on Illinois Job Link.
- Veterans Employment Services: 815/338-7100, Ext. 2792
Assistance leading to self-sufficiency - go online for information at http://www.dhs.state.il.us.
Helping persons with disabilities return to work - 847/931-2360
Offers assistance to eligible migrant and seasonal farmworkers and their families.
English as a Second Language (ESL) classes - Monday through Friday - Call 815-943-6851 for times and information. Classes held in Harvard: Map
General Education Development (GED) classes - 815/455-8752
A County-wide agency specifically for veterans to file VA claims, transportation to VA hospitals, certain emergency financial assistance. Call 815-334-4229.
Hosted by the McHenry VFW, 3002 IL Rt. 120, McHenry. Held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month starting at 3:00 p.m. For additional information, contact IDES Veterans Representative at 815-338-7100, Ext. 2792.
The McHenry County Workforce Network, is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. To request accommodations, please contact our Equal Opportunity Officer Peggy Sarbaugh-McNally at firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 334-2776. All voice telephone numbers may be reached by persons using TTY/TDD equipment by calling TTY (800) 526-0844 or 711