We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of this site may from time to time be affected by numerous factors outside of our control. In the event that we are notified of any problems in a timely manner, (approximately 2 hours or more before the bid due time), we will do our best to assist with those problems that fall within our control. For assistance, please contact the Purchasing Department at 815-334-4818 or email: email@example.com.
The County is not responsible for errors and omissions occurring in the transmission or downloading of any specifications from this website. In the event of any discrepancy between information on this website and the hard copy specifications, the terms of the hard copy specification will control.
RFP, RFQ & Bid Instructions
Requirements below $30,000 are made in accordance with the purchasing ordinance. Requirements above $30,000 are publicly advertised and subject to formal bidding procedures.
Formal bids and purchases above $30,000 are included on this website and advertised in the Daily Herald. When a potential bidder is aware of a solicitation, they may contact the Purchasing Department to request a bid document be mailed or visit the RFPs, RFQs & Bids page directly.
DISCLAIMER: Interested vendors should contact the Purchasing Department only. Other County Departments may not have all pertinent information regarding the solicitation or instructions to submit an RFP, RFQ or Bid.
- Vendors who are interested in submitting a response to an RFP, RFQ or Bid, should complete the Intent To Bid Form [PDF] and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vendors are asked to print the bid documents locally.
- RFPs, RFQs & Bids must be submitted with one (1) original form and one (1) electronic copy, unless otherwise specified in the documents.
- Vendors should complete the Mandatory Pages of the solicitation, sign and submit according to the Schedule of Events contained in each solicitation. The signature page must have an appropriate original signature.
- Vendors should submit the completed Bid documents to the Purchasing Department. The outer mailing package and inner sealed envelope must clearly state the solicitation number, name, opening date, as well as the vendor's information.
- All submissions must arrive no later than the Opening Deadline Date and Time. RFP's, RFQ's & Bids received after the opening date and time will be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Notices of upcoming RFPs, RFQ's & Bid openings are published in the Daily Herald a minimum of 10 days prior to the opening.
- RFP, RFQ & Bid status will be posted on this web page.
- Questions or concerns regarding a solicitation must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com . Questions may not be answered over the phone to ensure equal treatment to all vendors. All questions submitted will be addressed in an Addendum(s) and posted on the website so all potential bidders may have the same information.