The McHenry County Department of Planning and Development has prepared this presentation about the Water Resources of McHenry County. McHenry County Water Resources Specialist Scott Kuykendall is available to give the presentation at municipal, community, social, school or civic group meetings. The presentation takes approximately 30 minutes, but can be tailored to meet any group’s needs. If you have questions or would like to schedule a presentation, please contact Scott Kuykendall at SHKuykendall@mchenrycountyil.gov or 815.334.2863.
The Following Resources are Referenced in the Presentation
- Groundwater Resources Management Plan
- Water Resources Action Plan (WRAP)
- ISWS Groundwater Simulation Modeling and Potentiometric Mapping Report (CR 2013-06)
- USGS Hydrogeology and Groundwater Quality Report (SIR 2017-5112)
- Interactive USGS Well Monitoring Network for McHenry County