(815) 334-4500 to schedule an appointment
Lead poisoning is preventable. The goal is to prevent lead exposure to children and determine if there may have been an exposure. Our clinic serves infants and children (6 months through 6 years of age).
- Lead risk assessment completed and reviewed
- If indicated, a finger stick to analyze a small sample of blood to check for lead and a hemoglobin test to check for anemia
- Education on lead prevention
- Sliding scale fee, Medicaid/All Kids accepted
- Parents/legal guardian MUST accompany child
- All scheduled childhood vaccines are available (6 weeks through 18 years of age)
- Vaccines available for:
- Vaccine for Children (VFC) program eligible individuals ( uninsured, underinsured, Medicaid recipient, or American Indian or Alaskan Native individuals). VFC immunizations are $20 each; cash, check, or credit card. Medicaid accepted
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) (All Kids) insured.
- Self- pay individuals. Cost varies by vaccine.
- Sliding scale fees available with proof of income (Call 815-334-4500 for qualifications and required documentation)
- Limited vaccines available for adults (19 years of age and older), call 815-334-4500 for availability
- Medicaid accepted
- Self-pay. Cost varies by vaccine. Payment methods accepted: cash, check, or credit card.
- Sliding scale fees with proof of income (Call 815-334-4500 for qualifications and required documentation)
- Travel vaccines are not offered (typhoid, yellow fever, rabies, and Japanese encephalitis).
- Vaccination record for individual who is to receive shots
- Current Medicaid or All Kids card
- Proof of Income to qualify for sliding scale fees
- Parent/legal guardian MUST accompany child under 18 years of age
- Clinics at Woodstock location (2200 N. Seminary Ave., Bldg. B) by appointment only, call 815-334-4500 to schedule an appointment
- Clinics at Woodstock (2200 N. Seminary Ave, Bldg.B) and Crystal Lake (100 N. Virginia St.)
- By appointment only and walk-in clinics available, call 815-334-4500 for walk-in availability or to schedule an appointment
Call 815-334-4500 with questions or E-mail your questions to Health@mchenrycountyil.gov