The information you are seeking may likely already be accessible on this website and may not require you to submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request.
Please navigate this website using the tools on the homepage or Online Services page. If the property for which the records are sought is located in a municipality, please contact the municipality directly for obtaining the records. A list of municipalities and other agencies can be found here.
If you would like to submit a FOIA request, please carefully read the information below. Illinois law requires public bodies to comply with or deny a FOIA request within five business days, unless the time for response is extended for an additional five business days, as allowed under the law. A request for records to be used for a commercial purpose requires a public body to respond within 21 business days.
METHODS TO REQUEST INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RECORDS
Please be specific in the nature of your request in order for FOIA Officers to process your request more efficiently. (Illinois law does not require you to submit on the FOIA Request Form, but the request should be in writing). *Electronic records can be requested and will be provided, as allowed under the law.
COPY FEES (Some fees are regulated by state statutes)
- First 50 pages are free (black & white, letter or legal size)
- 15 cents per page thereafter (black & white, letter or legal size)
- Actual costs of copying for color copies
Nicole Gattuso, Amanda Foley & Edward Amoo
HOURS TO INSPECT/REVIEW RECORDS
9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Monday through Friday
ACCESS TO RECORDS
Written request necessary
RECORDS ON FILE
Information related to Parcels, roads and subdivisions
TOTAL OPERATING BUDGET
- Develop logical, enterprise based and business driven development of McHenry County GIS Data, applications, systems and regional coordination
- Develop and maintain digital parcel database
- Administer the core McHenry County GIS database
- Administer the core components that provide access to McHenry County GIS Databases
- Manage the coordination of GIS activity across county departments
- Develop and maintain technical standards for GIS data
Phone: 815-334-4496 / Fax: 815-334-4652
Email: [email protected]
8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
McHenry County Administration Building
667 Ware. Rd. Suite 206
Woodstock, IL 60098
McHenry County GIS
2200 North Seminary Avenue
Woodstock, IL 60098
Nicole Gattuso - McHenry County GIS Director and 5 full time employees