To develop and maintain the Geographic Information System of McHenry County by providing efficient, high quality GIS leadership, coordination, infrastructure, data development and maintenance, and GIS services that meet the needs of McHenry County and the communities we serve.
The McHenry County Geographic Information Systems Department performs the following office functions:
- Develop logical, enterprise based and business driven development of McHenry County GIS data, applications, systems and regional coordination.
- Develop and maintain digital parcel databases.
- Administer the core McHenry County GIS databases.
- Administer the core components that provide access to the McHenry County GIS databases.
- Manage the coordination of GIS activity across County departments.
- Support maintenance of core geographic data by County departments.
- Develop and maintain technical standards for GIS data.
What is GIS?
To learn more about what GIS is, please click here: What is GIS?
If you have specific questions related to McHenry County GIS, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McHenry County GIS
2200 N. Seminary Ave
Woodstock, IL 60098-2637