eRecording is the process of electronically recording documents by submitting, receiving and processing via the internet.
Documents that are eRecorded are electronically returned to the submitter.
You can record online by setting up an account through one of the following vendors:
- Corporation Service Company CSC: 1 (866) 652-0111 www.erecording.com
- eDoc Solutions: (888) 973-3627 www.edocsrecording.com
- eRecording Partners Network EPN: (888) 325-3365 www.erecordingpartners.net
- Indecomm Global Services: (877) 272-5250 www.indecomm.net
- Nationwide Title Clearing Inc. NWTC: (727) 771-4000 x 240 www.nwtc.com
- Simplifile: (800) 460-5657 www.simplifile.com