The GIS Fee will be increased from $15 to $24 in order to cover the cost of McHenry County's Geographic Information System. The McHenry County GIS cadastral data, online maps, aerials, topography data, software, and services are relied upon in several areas of County business/operations such as assessments, land use planning, zoning, water resources, crime analysis, emergency management and public safety, engineering, transportation planning, environmental health and evidence in court cases. The attached fee schedule will be in effect for all documents presented for recordation on or after December 1, 2019.If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the GIS Department or Recorder's Office.
The mission of the McHenry County Recorder's Office is to record, maintain and to retrieve all real estate records, documents and plats of subdivision in McHenry County, while providing an efficient office giving the public courteous, fast and correct information on any of the over 3.4 million documents recorded.
- Professional Search Program Laredo: Search Land Records and Print Images (Quarterly Fee)
- Property Fraud Alert: Sign Up and Protect Yourself!
- Honor Rewards: Free Incentive Program for Veterans
- Tapestry: Pay As You Go Land Records Search
- McHenry County Recorder's Free Web Search: Search Indexed Land Records
EFFECTIVE MONDAY OCTOBER 22, 2018, THE McHENRY COUNTY RECORDER'S OFFICE
WILL BE USING A NEW CREDIT CARD VENDOR.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.