The candidate services provided by the County Clerk will assist prospective candidates locate the information and forms required to run for office.
Information contained within this section is for informational purposes only. Candidates are advised to seek appropriate legal counsel for any campaign issues.
To file with the McHenry County Clerk's office, relevant forms are available using the URLs included within the 2020 Candidate's Guide:
- Statement of Economic Interest PDF fillable form
- Withdrawal of Candidacy form
- Code of Fair Campaign Practices
- Declaration of intent to be a Write-in
- Pollwatcher Credentials
Official Candidate Filings
- Precinct Committeepersons (Updated 01/20/2020)
- County Officers (Updated 01/20/2020)
- Write in Candidates (Updated 1-27-2020)