The County Clerk is the chief election authority administering elections throughout McHenry County. We offer election-related services to candidates, political parties, press, local units of government and the general public. These services include voting by mail programs, early voting, and securing voting sites. Other services include recruitment, training and scheduling election judges and election workers, as well as election night tabulation of results and conducting the official canvass of elections.
It is the mission of the County Clerk's Office to conduct all elections in a fair, accurate, impartial and efficient manner. The County Clerk's office will preserve all election results and make said files accessible to all people. Said office will accurately maintain all filings and records as mandated by law.
- Judge of Elections
- Election Canvass Reports
- Unofficial Results - Write In Candidate Totals
Previous Election Results
- April 2nd 2019 Consolidated Election
- November 6th 2018 General Election
- March 20th 2018 Primary Election
- April 4th 2017 Consolidated Election
- February 28th 2017 Primary Election
- November 8th 2016 Presidential Election
- March 15th 2016 Primary Election