Beginning January 1, 1994, persons required to file a Statement of Economic Interests include all elected and appointed officials and local government employees who have authority to authorize the expenditure of public funds, execute contracts and issue licenses and permits. For additional information on who has to file, please see Article 4A-101 of the Illinois Governmental Ethics Act.
The Illinois Attorney General has ruled that lists of required filers must be certified by the local unit of government to the County Clerk for the county where the local unit of government's principal office is located.
All candidates seeking public office must file a current Statement of Economic Interests in the same year as they file candidate's petitions. The Statement of Economic Interests must be in written or printed form filed with the County Clerk and a printed receipt must be attached to such filings.
Statement of Economic Interest [PDF] Fillable form
- 2019 Statement of Economic Interest Unit of Government Submission Instructions [PDF]
- 2019 Statement of Economic Interest Download / Upload Filer Instructions [PDF]
- 2019 Statement of Economic Interest New Filer Instructions [PDF]
- 2019 Statement of Economic Interest Returning Filer Instructions [PDF]
* Online filing is only available to those certified to us by their corresponding municipality in the beginning of each year.
For information, please contact email@example.com or call the clerk's office at (815) 334-4242.