Due to COVID-19, the deadline to submit your Liquor License and Coin-Operated Amusement renewals have been extended to July 31, 2020.
The Law & Government/Liquor Committee is responsible for issuing liquor licenses and raffle permits for use in unincorporated McHenry County. For more information please contact the Liquor License assistant at 815-334-4041.
Documents & Applications
- Liquor & License Meetings
- Liquor Control and Liquor Licensing Ordinance
- Liquor License Process and Checklist
- Fingerprint Application for Owners and Managers
- Manager Information Sheet
- Application for Liquor License - Corporate Form
- Application for Liquor License - Individual and Partnership Form
- Application for Liquor License - Special Class "F"
- Requirements and Procedures - Special Class "F"
- Application for Liquor License - Class "S"
- Requirements and Procedures - Class "S"
- Raffle and Poker Run Ordinance
- Raffle License Application
- Raffle License - Manager's Bond Waiver Request Form
- Poker Run Application
- Coin-Operated Amusement Device Ordinance
- Coin-Operated Amusement Device Application