Function of the Commission
The Liquor Commission is responsible for issuing liquor licenses and raffle permits for use in unincorporated McHenry County. For more information please contact the Liquor Commission’s assistant at (815)334-4214.
Documents & Applications
- Liquor & License Meetings
- Liquor Control and Liquor Licensing Ordinance
- Liquor License Process and Checklist
- Manager Information Sheet
- Fingerprint Application for Owners and Managers
- Application for Liquor License - Corporate Form
- Application for Liquor License - Individual and Partnership Form
- Application for Liquor License - Special Class "F"
- Special Class "F" Liquor License Requirements and Procedures
- Application for Liquor License - Class "S"
- Class "S" Liquor License Checklist
- Raffle and Poker Run Ordinance
- Raffle License Application
- Poker Run Application
- Application for Coin-Operated Amusement Device License
- Ordinance for Coin-Operated Amusement Devices
- Manager's Bond Waiver Request Form