This income tax credit is for qualified real property that was damaged as a result of the flood event in July 2017. No other events can be considered for this credit. Properties that filed a PTAX-245 Disaster Area Application for Reassessment do not qualify for this credit.
Items a property owner will need to provide to the Supervisor of Assessments office to receive certification are as follows:
- A property owner will need to complete a pro-forma IRS Form 4684
- IDOR Natural Disaster Income Tax Credit Certificate (Sections 1 and 2)
- Proof of loss documentation in the form of receipts, invoices, estimates, or insurance claim
For additional information, contact the Illinois Department of Revenue:
- Website at tax.illinois.gov
- Questions call 1-800-732-8866 or 1-217-782-3336
- TDD (telecommunication device for the deaf) 1-800-544-5304
Please bring completed forms and proof of loss documentation to the Supervisor of Assessments office located in the Administration Building at 667 Ware Road in Woodstock. Click on the forms below.