If you would like to be added to the service directory please download the Service Directory Request Form and email completed form to [email protected].
Volunteer Center McHenry County
- Categories:Miscellaneous Health & Human Services
- Phone:(815) 344-4483
What we do: We provide services that strengthen local nonprofits. We help by:
- 1. Connecting individuals and groups of all ages that want to volunteer with local nonprofits that have volunteer needs
- 2. Providing workshops, training, and network opportunities for staff and volunteers so nonprofits can grow their volunteer base, create successful grants, have healthier board of directors, and stretch their dollars
- 3. Offering grant-seeker tools. The Volunteer Center is a Foundation Center Partner Site. You have free access to grant and scholarship searches in our office
- 4. Hosting the McHenry County Human Race, a unique 5K walk/run that allows racers to choose which charity will receive the proceeds of their race fee. Annually the 4th Sunday morning in April at MCC.
Who we serve: Local nonprofit organizations Eligibility requirements: N/A
Additional Information: Fees/Insurance: Check website for more information Website: www.volunteercentermchenrycounty.org