- 22nd Judicial Circuit Continuity of Operations - Reestablishment Strategies dated 5-21-2020
- Administrative Order 2020-11 (5-21-2020) - 22nd Judicial Circuit Authorizing Circuit Court to Return 6-1-2020
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Press Release 5-21-2020: Illinois Supreme Court Modifies Order to Allow Circuit Courts to Resume
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 5-20-2020)
- Temporary Administrative Order - 22nd Judicial Circuit Continues to Operate Under Emergency Procedures (4-27-2020)
- McHenry County Administrative Order No. 2020-09 In Re: Illinois Courts Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (4-27-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-7-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-3-2020)
- COVID-19 Executive Order No. 8
- Circuit Court to Hear Only Essential Mandated Services
Justice is Ethics and Truth in Action
Welcome to the website for the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office. It is the honor of a lifetime to represent the hardworking people of McHenry County as their State’s Attorney.
The McHenry County State’s Attorney's Office is a public trust, it belongs to and is paid for by you, the People. My job is to ensure that it is working on your behalf. Further, it is my job to uphold your confidence in our Office and the justice system. To do this, our daily goal is to be the most effective, ethical, and efficient state’s attorney’s office in the State.
I invite you to explore the site and see for yourself the many services we offer. If we can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call at (815) 334-4159. If you need to email court notices, please forward to [email protected].
State's Attorney News
Cesar Fournier Sentenced to Eight Years in the Illinois Department of Corrections for Possession of a Controlled Substance
March 5, 2020
CESAR FOURNIER SENTENCED TO EIGHT YEARS IN THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS FOR POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Patrick D. Kenneally, McHenry County State’s Attorney, announces that 25-year-old Cesar Fournier of Poplar Grove, Illinois, pled guilty to Unlawful Possession of a Controlled Substance (Cocaine), a Class 1 felony, before the Honorable Michael Coppedge, on March 4, 2020.
On September 27, 2018, members of the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office conducted a traffic stop on a car driven by Fournier. Officers located approximately 56 grams of cocaine on Fournier’s person.
The investigation was conducted by Deputy Bruketta of the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office and was prosecuted by Brette Dunbar of the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office.