- 22nd Judicial Circuit Continuity of Operations - Reestablishment Strategies dated 5-21-2020
- Administrative Order 2020-11 (5-21-2020) - 22nd Judicial Circuit Authorizing Circuit Court to Return 6-1-2020
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Press Release 5-21-2020: Illinois Supreme Court Modifies Order to Allow Circuit Courts to Resume
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 5-20-2020)
- Temporary Administrative Order - 22nd Judicial Circuit Continues to Operate Under Emergency Procedures (4-27-2020)
- McHenry County Administrative Order No. 2020-09 In Re: Illinois Courts Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (4-27-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-7-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-3-2020)
- COVID-19 Executive Order No. 8
- Circuit Court to Hear Only Essential Mandated Services
Justice is Ethics and Truth in Action
Welcome to the website for the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office. It is the honor of a lifetime to represent the hardworking people of McHenry County as their State’s Attorney.
The McHenry County State’s Attorney's Office is a public trust, it belongs to and is paid for by you, the People. My job is to ensure that it is working on your behalf. Further, it is my job to uphold your confidence in our Office and the justice system. To do this, our daily goal is to be the most effective, ethical, and efficient state’s attorney’s office in the State.
I invite you to explore the site and see for yourself the many services we offer. If we can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call at (815) 334-4159. If you need to email court notices, please forward to [email protected].
State's Attorney News
Dennis L. Haradon Sentenced to Seven Years in the Illinois Department of Corrections for Aggravated Domestic Battery
March 2, 2020
DENNIS L. HARADON SENTENCED TO SEVEN YEARS IN THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS FOR AGGRAVATED DOMESTIC BATTERY
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Patrick D. Kenneally, McHenry County State’s Attorney, announces that 59-year-old Dennis Haradon of Woodstock, Illinois, pled guilty to Aggravated Domestic Battery, a Class 2 felony, before the Honorable Judge Wilbrandt on February 28, 2020. Under the Truth in Sentencing Guidelines, Haradon will have to serve 85% of the sentence.
On March 3, 2019, at approximately 8:00 p.m., officers with the Woodstock Police Department responded to a domestic call at Haradon’s residence. Haradon and the victim, who were involved in a dating relationship, got into a verbal argument and Haradon attacked the victim injuring her face and head. The victim was transported to Northwestern Medicine Hospital for her injuries.
The investigation was conducted by the Woodstock Police Department and was prosecuted by Taylor Nesbit of the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office.