- 22nd Judicial Circuit Continuity of Operations - Reestablishment Strategies dated 5-21-2020
- Administrative Order 2020-11 (5-21-2020) - 22nd Judicial Circuit Authorizing Circuit Court to Return 6-1-2020
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Press Release 5-21-2020: Illinois Supreme Court Modifies Order to Allow Circuit Courts to Resume
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 5-20-2020)
- Temporary Administrative Order - 22nd Judicial Circuit Continues to Operate Under Emergency Procedures (4-27-2020)
- McHenry County Administrative Order No. 2020-09 In Re: Illinois Courts Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (4-27-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-7-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-3-2020)
- COVID-19 Executive Order No. 8
- Circuit Court to Hear Only Essential Mandated Services
Justice is Ethics and Truth in Action
Welcome to the website for the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office. It is the honor of a lifetime to represent the hardworking people of McHenry County as their State’s Attorney.
The McHenry County State’s Attorney's Office is a public trust, it belongs to and is paid for by you, the People. My job is to ensure that it is working on your behalf. Further, it is my job to uphold your confidence in our Office and the justice system. To do this, our daily goal is to be the most effective, ethical, and efficient state’s attorney’s office in the State.
I invite you to explore the site and see for yourself the many services we offer. If we can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call at (815) 334-4159. If you need to email court notices, please forward to [email protected].
State's Attorney News
Human Trafficking Sting Results in Four Arrests
February 7, 2020
HUMAN TRAFFICKING STING RESULTS IN FOUR ARRESTS
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Patrick D. Kenneally, McHenry County State’s Attorney, announces that four individuals were arrested for Solicitation of a Sex Act during a human trafficking sting.
The operation was planned, coordinated, and executed in Crystal Lake, during January, by the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Human Trafficking Task Force, made up of Algonquin Police Department, Cary Police Department, Crystal Lake Police Department, Huntley Police Department, Illinois State Police, Lake in the Hills Police Department, McHenry City Police Department, and Woodstock Police Department.
The operation was in conjunction with a National Initiative, which was the 19th National Johns Suppression Initiative. During this operation a total of 451 Johns (buyers) were arrested by 22 law enforcement agencies from across the country.
As a result of the operation, the following individuals were arrested:
Lawrence Allen, Algonquin, Illinois
Jeffrey Fuka, Algonquin, Illinois
Christopher Rios, Elgin, Illinois
Mahirul Chowdhury, Arlington Heights, Illinois
“Thank you to the police departments that participated in the Taskforce and continue to step up to combat the process of addressing this expansive problem throughout the County,” said Kenneally.