County Government

County News

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Change of Address on Minor Cannabis Cases

Post Date:01/06/2020 3:00 PM

If you are interested in whether your minor cannabis case is one of the cases being petitioned for expungement by the McHenry County State's Attorney, Illinois State Police, Prisoner Review Board, or Illinois Attorney General, please update your address with the Circuit Clerk on your minor cannabis case(s). The Circuit Clerk will be notifying all defendants who have minor cannabis charges ordered to be expunged by mail. With an updated address, you will receive a mailed notice from the Circuit Clerk if your case is ordered to be expunged during this process.

Minor cannabis expungement is going to be a long process that will be taking place over the next few years.  If you need your cannabis charge expunged quickly you should proceed with filing your own expungement petition. Change of Address forms can be emailed to [email protected].

Change of Address form

Return to full list >>