- 22nd Judicial Circuit Continuity of Operations - Reestablishment Strategies dated 5-21-2020
- Administrative Order 2020-11 (5-21-2020) - 22nd Judicial Circuit Authorizing Circuit Court to Return 6-1-2020
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Press Release 5-21-2020: Illinois Supreme Court Modifies Order to Allow Circuit Courts to Resume
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 5-20-2020)
- Temporary Administrative Order - 22nd Judicial Circuit Continues to Operate Under Emergency Procedures (4-27-2020)
- McHenry County Administrative Order No. 2020-09 In Re: Illinois Courts Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (4-27-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-7-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-3-2020)
- COVID-19 Executive Order No. 8
- Circuit Court to Hear Only Essential Mandated Services
Justice is Ethics and Truth in Action
Welcome to the website for the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office. It is the honor of a lifetime to represent the hardworking people of McHenry County as their State’s Attorney.
The McHenry County State’s Attorney's Office is a public trust, it belongs to and is paid for by you, the People. My job is to ensure that it is working on your behalf. Further, it is my job to uphold your confidence in our Office and the justice system. To do this, our daily goal is to be the most effective, ethical, and efficient state’s attorney’s office in the State.
I invite you to explore the site and see for yourself the many services we offer. If we can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call at (815) 334-4159. If you need to email court notices, please forward to [email protected].
State's Attorney News
David D. McDow Sentenced to Seven Years in the Illinois Department of Corrections for Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine
October 7, 2019
DAVID D. MCDOW SENTENCED TO SEVEN YEARS IN THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS FOR POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DELIVER COCAINE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Patrick D. Kenneally, McHenry County State’s Attorney, announces that David D. McDow, 27, of McHenry, Illinois, was found guilty of Delivery of a Controlled Substance (1-15 grams of Cocaine), a Class 1 felony, following a negotiated plea before the Honorable Michael Coppedge.
On June 10, 2017, officers from the Woodstock Police Department responded to a traffic crash. During the subsequent investigation of McDow, officers located 12 bags of cocaine, weighing approximately 6.18 grams, packaged for sale.
McDow was sentenced to seven years in the Illinois Department of Corrections pursuant to the plea.
This case was investigated by members of the Woodstock Police Department. This case was prosecuted by Robert Ladd of the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office.