- 22nd Judicial Circuit Continuity of Operations - Reestablishment Strategies dated 5-21-2020
- Administrative Order 2020-11 (5-21-2020) - 22nd Judicial Circuit Authorizing Circuit Court to Return 6-1-2020
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Press Release 5-21-2020: Illinois Supreme Court Modifies Order to Allow Circuit Courts to Resume
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 5-20-2020)
- Temporary Administrative Order - 22nd Judicial Circuit Continues to Operate Under Emergency Procedures (4-27-2020)
- McHenry County Administrative Order No. 2020-09 In Re: Illinois Courts Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (4-27-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-7-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-3-2020)
- COVID-19 Executive Order No. 8
- Circuit Court to Hear Only Essential Mandated Services
Justice is Ethics and Truth in Action
Welcome to the website for the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office. It is the honor of a lifetime to represent the hardworking people of McHenry County as their State’s Attorney.
The McHenry County State’s Attorney's Office is a public trust, it belongs to and is paid for by you, the People. My job is to ensure that it is working on your behalf. Further, it is my job to uphold your confidence in our Office and the justice system. To do this, our daily goal is to be the most effective, ethical, and efficient state’s attorney’s office in the State.
I invite you to explore the site and see for yourself the many services we offer. If we can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call at (815) 334-4159. If you need to email court notices, please forward to [email protected].
State's Attorney News
Eduardo Figueroa-Martinez Sentenced to Six Years in the Department of Corrections for Aggravated Driving Under the Influence
September 19, 2019
EDUARDO FIGUEROA-MARTINEZ SENTENCED TO SIX YEARS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS FOR AGGRAVATED DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Patrick D. Kenneally, McHenry County State’s Attorney, announces that 22-year-old Eduardo Figueroa-Martinez, formerly of McHenry, Illinois, was sentenced to six years in the Illinois Department of Corrections for the offense of Aggravated Driving Under the Influence, to be followed by a two year period of mandatory supervised release by the Honorable Judge Michael Coppedge on September 18, 2019.
Figueroa-Martinez plead guilty to Aggravated Driving Under the Influence stemming from a fatal car crash on December 26, 2017 in which his passenger, Jose Ortiz-Reyes, was killed. The defendant admitted to drinking several beers and ingesting cocaine prior to the crash.
This case was investigated by Officer Marc Fisher of the McHenry Police Department and the Northeast McHenry County Major Crash Assistance Team. The case was prosecuted by Assistant State’s Attorney Sharyl Eisenstein.