Proposed Amendments to the Unified Development Ordinance
Amendments to several sections of the
Unified Development Ordinance were reviewed
by the Zoning Board of Appeals on October 2nd.
Recommendations will go to the November 19th
Click here to view the ZBA recommendations (agenda packet).
Click here to go to the November 19th County Board agenda.
Amendments are proposed that cover the following topical areas of the zoning regulations ——
- Accessory structures — setback clarifications
- Accessory solar panels — clarifications
- Setback encroachment for generators
- Ancillary dwelling units — new allowances
- Cannabis-related — revised definitions and new uses
- Towers, antennas, and wireless telecommunications — clarifications; co-locations
- Nonconforming lots of record — combinations and setbacks
- Commercial and recreational vehicle storage on residential lots
- Required off-street vehicle parking rates
- Legacy Neighborhood Overlay District setback clarification
- School impact fee (repealed).
» Meeting Portal »