Approved Amendments to the Unified Development Ordinance
Amendments to several sections of the
Unified Development Ordinance were approved
by the County Board on November 19th.
Click here to go to the November 19th County Board agenda / minutes.
Click here to view the ZBA recommendations (agenda packet).
Approved amendments, in brief, cover the following topical areas of the zoning regulations ——
- Accessory structures — setback clarifications
- Accessory solar panels — clarifications
- Setback encroachment for generators
- Ancillary dwelling units — new allowances
- Cannabis-related — revised definitions and new uses
- Towers, antennas, and wireless telecommunications — clarifications; co-locations
- Nonconforming lots of record — combinations and setbacks
- Commercial and recreational vehicle storage on residential lots
- Required off-street vehicle parking rates
- Legacy Neighborhood Overlay District setback clarification
- School impact fee (repealed).
» Meeting Portal »