Proposed Amendments to the Unified Development Ordinance
Amendments to several sections of the
Unified Development Ordinance are currently
scheduled for review by the Zoning Board of
Appeals on October 2nd.
Click here to view the agenda and attachments.
Amendments are proposed that cover the following topical areas of the zoning regulations ——
- Accessory structures — setback clarifications
- Accessory solar panels — clarifications
- Setback encroachment for generators
- Ancillary dwelling units — new allowances
- Cannabis-related — revised definitions and new uses
- Towers, antennas, and wireless telecommunications — clarifications; co-locations
- Nonconforming lots of record — combinations and setbacks
- Commercial and recreational vehicle storage on residential lots
- Required off-street vehicle parking rates
- Legacy Neighborhood Overlay District setback clarification
- School impact fee (repealed).
» Meeting Portal »