- 22nd Judicial Circuit Continuity of Operations - Reestablishment Strategies dated 5-21-2020
- Administrative Order 2020-11 (5-21-2020) - 22nd Judicial Circuit Authorizing Circuit Court to Return 6-1-2020
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Press Release 5-21-2020: Illinois Supreme Court Modifies Order to Allow Circuit Courts to Resume
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 5-20-2020)
- Temporary Administrative Order - 22nd Judicial Circuit Continues to Operate Under Emergency Procedures (4-27-2020)
- McHenry County Administrative Order No. 2020-09 In Re: Illinois Courts Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (4-27-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-7-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-3-2020)
- COVID-19 Executive Order No. 8
- Circuit Court to Hear Only Essential Mandated Services
Justice is Ethics and Truth in Action
Welcome to the website for the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office. It is the honor of a lifetime to represent the hardworking people of McHenry County as their State’s Attorney.
The McHenry County State’s Attorney's Office is a public trust, it belongs to and is paid for by you, the People. My job is to ensure that it is working on your behalf. Further, it is my job to uphold your confidence in our Office and the justice system. To do this, our daily goal is to be the most effective, ethical, and efficient state’s attorney’s office in the State.
I invite you to explore the site and see for yourself the many services we offer. If we can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call at (815) 334-4159. If you need to email court notices, please forward to [email protected].
State's Attorney News
Matthew G. Goodman Joins McHenry County as Assistant State's Attorney in the Civil Division
July 16, 2019
MATTHEW G. GOODMAN JOINS MCHENRY COUNTY AS ASSISTANT STATE’S ATTORNEY IN THE CIVIL DIVISION
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Patrick D. Kenneally, McHenry County State’s Attorney, is pleased to announce that Matthew G. Goodman has joined the Office as an Assistant State’s Attorney in the Civil Division.
In private practice prior to joining our office, Matthew gained experience with many of the civil responsibilities he will undertake in our office. Matthew has represented national home builders, restaurants, churches, and professional practices in zoning entitlements, leases, property tax abatements, letters of credit and bond related matters.
Matthew earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communication from the University of Illinois at Chicago, and his Juris Doctorate, Magna Cum Laude, from Northern Illinois College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois. At NIU, he was on the Dean’s List all semesters and was active in the NIU Moot Court Competition.
We look forward to working with Mr. Goodman as he helps further our mission of doing justice on behalf of the residents of McHenry County.