- 22nd Judicial Circuit Continuity of Operations - Reestablishment Strategies dated 5-21-2020
- Administrative Order 2020-11 (5-21-2020) - 22nd Judicial Circuit Authorizing Circuit Court to Return 6-1-2020
- 22nd Judicial Circuit Press Release 5-21-2020: Illinois Supreme Court Modifies Order to Allow Circuit Courts to Resume
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 5-20-2020)
- Temporary Administrative Order - 22nd Judicial Circuit Continues to Operate Under Emergency Procedures (4-27-2020)
- McHenry County Administrative Order No. 2020-09 In Re: Illinois Courts Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (4-27-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-7-2020)
- Illinois Courts M.R. 30370 Response to COVID-19 Emergency/Impact on Trials (amended 4-3-2020)
- COVID-19 Executive Order No. 8
- Circuit Court to Hear Only Essential Mandated Services
Justice is Ethics and Truth in Action
Welcome to the website for the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office. It is the honor of a lifetime to represent the hardworking people of McHenry County as their State’s Attorney.
The McHenry County State’s Attorney's Office is a public trust, it belongs to and is paid for by you, the People. My job is to ensure that it is working on your behalf. Further, it is my job to uphold your confidence in our Office and the justice system. To do this, our daily goal is to be the most effective, ethical, and efficient state’s attorney’s office in the State.
I invite you to explore the site and see for yourself the many services we offer. If we can be of any assistance to you, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call at (815) 334-4159. If you need to email court notices, please forward to [email protected].
State's Attorney News
Ruben Santana-Rubio Pleads Builty to Possession of Cocaine (15-100 grams)
February 26, 2019
RUBEN SANTANA-RUBIO PLEADS GUILTY TO POSSESSION OF COCAINE (15-100 GRAMS)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Patrick D. Kenneally, McHenry County State’s Attorney, announces that Ruben Santana-Rubio, 23, formerly of McHenry, Illinois, pled guilty to Possession of Cocaine (15-100 grams), a Class 1 felony, before the Honorable Robert Wilbrandt.
On June 14, 2014, a search warrant was executed on a residence where Santana-Rubio was residing. Cocaine, United States currency, a pistol, and 14 cell phones were located in Santana-Rubio’s bedroom.
While out on bond, Santana-Rubio was arrested and convicted of federal narcotics charges.
Santana-Rubio was sentenced to five years in the Illinois Department of Corrections pursuant to the plea. This sentence will be served consecutively to the federal sentence already imposed.
The case was investigated by members of Homeland Security Investigations and the McHenry County Sheriff’s Office. The case was prosecuted by Robert Ladd of the McHenry County State’s Attorney’s Office.