Certified Community Enforcement Officer Training
- Date: 11/28/2018 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Administration Building - Conference Rooms B & C
667 Ware Rd.
Woodstock, Illinois 60098
- Introduction: McHenry County Administration Building, 667 Ware Road, Woodstock, Conference Rooms B & C
The Water Resources Division will be hosting the annual Enforcement Officer Training for Certified Communities. Representatives from non-certified communities and others that are interested are more than welcome to attend the training.
The presentation will cover the following topics:
- Community recertification & annual reporting – presented by P&D;
- Permitting requirements for dredging and maintenance projects – co-presented by P&D, USACE & IDNR;
- 2015 Clean Water Rule and the effects on wetland jurisdiction – presented by the USACE; and
- Revised National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit requirements – presented by the IEPA.
Please note, Enforcement Officers for the county’s Certified Communities are required to attend.
To RSVP, please e-mail Joanna Colletti at email@example.com by Friday, November 23rd.