Network to Success Job Club
- Date: 06/13/2018 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: McHenry County Workforce Center
500 Russel Court
Woodstock, Illinois 60098
Dept. of Labor partnered with the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board) to create Savings Fitness, a presentation to help you clarify your retirement goals as well as other financial goals. The Savings Fitness presentation will:
· Show you how to manage your money so you can
afford today’s needs yet still save for tomorrow’s goals.
· Help you make saving for retirement and other goals a habit.
· Explain how to save your money to make it work for you, and how to protect it so it will be there when you need it for retirement.
· Explain how you can take the best advantage of retirement plans at work, and what to do if you’re saving on your own.
Presented by Kimberly Johnson, Benefits Advisor, U.S. Department of Labor
Remember to stay for our networking session that follows each presentation!
To reserve your space call (815) 338-7100 ext. 2771 or email workforcecenterRR@yahoo.com.