Instructions & map to assist you in arriving at the correct location for a court appearance
Steps to arrive at the courthouse:
How to use this map:
- Arrive at the intersection of Illinois Route 47 and Russel Court on the north side of Woodstock. Turn East on Russel Ct.
- Continue East on Russel Court and look for the main Courthouse entrance on your left.
- Make a Left turn into the Government Center main entrance.
- Once you make the Left turn, make another Left, to go West and toward the visitors' parking lot.
- Park in the visitors' parking lot and use the main Government Center entrance on the southwest side of the building.
- If you have any questions regarding where to go when inside the building, please direct your query to the guards who
will be at the entrance. They will be more than happy to assist you.
- Determine your location relative to the courthouse (See map inset in upper right corner if needed)
- Hover your mouse over the photo locations (see map legend) for a picture of that location, and further details.
- If the location you are hovering over cooresponds to a step listed above, the step will be listed at the top of the image caption.